Welcome to our Indenting division.
At our Corporate Headquarters in Mumbai, India, we have been able to master the art of supply chain and global sourcing for our in-house procurement needs. We extend the same advantage to our corporate and institutional customers for their express requirements of chemicals in any packing. We have efficient logistics systems in place and offer you the transparency and trust you need to make most well informed decisions for your R&D & production needs.
Bio-Indenta exists to connect you to your Principal product provider. We offer you the option of
- importing the products yourself or
- allowing Bio-Indenta to import them and supply them to you.
Transactions can be conducted in Indian Rupees or in any foreign currency.
Through Bio-Indenta, we have established Partnerships and Distributorships with selected pioneer biotech companies for their complete range of biochemicals, diagnostics and fine chemicals to serve scientific and R&D community.
Our partners in this endeavor are,
Bachem is an independent, technology-based, public biochemicals company providing full service to the pharma and biotech industry. The Company is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of peptides and complex organic molecules as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), as well as innovative biochemicals for research purposes. Bachem offers more than 6500 different biologically active peptides, amino acid derivatives and biochemicals from stock, ready to deliver.
A few highlighted products offered by Bachem:
- Amyloid Peptides (Fragments, Mutations, FRET substrates, labelled and modified amyloids and releated substances)
- Amino Acid Derivatives
- Cell-Permeable Peptides
- Peptides, Biochemicals and Non-Peptidic Biochemicals
- Glycosylated Peptides
Biosynth is leading swiss specialty reagents manufacturer operating out of its plants in Switzerland and China. It began operations in 1966 as one of the few biochemical manufacturers of the world. It manufactures specialty products for the life-science and biotech industry. It's main core business areas include the production of chromogenic & fluorogenic substrates, organic synthesis products, API's, molecular biology,microbiology, biochemistry, cell science and genetic research products. Bio-Indenta is an exclusive channel partner of Biosynth in India.
A few highlighted products offered by Biosynth:
- Chromogenic & Fluorogenic Substrates
- Luminogenic Substrates
- Organic Synthesis Products
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Genetic Research Products
- Microbiology, Cell Science & In-Vitro Diagnostic Reagents
- Imagining Probes
- Dyes For Forensic Research
- Products for Biomedical Research
- Veterinary Science Products
- Plant Biotechnology Products
- Nutrition Research Products
- Cosmetic Research Products
Carbosynth offers over 4500 carbohydrates and nucleosides. This range includes monosaccharides, enzyme substrates, D- and L- sugars, oligosaccharides, detergents and nucleosides.
A few highlighted products offered by Carbosynth:
- Enzyme Substrates
- Fine Chemicals & Antibiotics
ACS Materials (USA)
ACS Materials is a high-tech enterprise, based in Pasadena, California (USA), involved in advanced nanomaterials development and production. The Company provides high quality nanomaterial products, service or technical products for research and allied applications.
A few highlighted products offered by ACS:
- Graphene (single-layer graphene, graphene oxide, graphene nanoplates, carboxyl graphene, graphite oxide)
- Molecular sieves (SBA-15, MCM-41, MCM-48, SBA-3, ZSM-5)
- Carbon series (activated carbon, graphite nanopowder, order mesoporous carbon CMK-3, High-order 3-D mesporous carbon (Ia3d), porous carbon)
- Metal nanomaterials (antioxidation dispersible copper nanoparticles, copper colloidals, nickel nanoparticles, silver nanoparticles, silver nanowires)
- Battery Materials (Si/C Composite , Silicon Monoxide, Silicon Nanoparticles)
Elicityl SA (France)
Based near Grenoble, France, ELICITYL is a biotech company devoted to complex sugar engineering and production. The company mission is to supply oligosaccharides and polysaccharides for biological applications targeting plant health, pharmacy, nutraceutics and cosmetics.
A few highlighted products offered by Elicityl-Oligotech®:
- ABO, Lewis & P Histo-Blood Group Antigens
- Human milk oligosaccharides - HMOs
- Neutral, Acidic, Minor HMO"s
- Oligosaccharides from other Mammalian species (cow, goat, sheep)
- Human & Bacterial Lectins
- Functionalized Oligosaccharides
- Functionalized Blood group & Lewis antigens
- Functionalized Ganglio-Series
- Functionalized Globo-Series antigens
- Functionalized Fucosylated Oligosaccharides
- Functionalized Core structure
- Tumor-associated carbohydrate antigens - TACAs
- Natural polysaccharides and Oligosaccharides extracted from Biomass
- Glycobricks® Building Blocks (Biotin,...)
- Aminoglycoside derivatives
And Multiple Chinese Specialty Chemical Companies who can supply a range of specialty chemicals and intermediates. Now you can choose your most economic supplier. Take command of your sourcing...
All your inquiries can be mailed to email@example.com for immediate quotes and delivery schedules. Our offices are standing by to assist you in your requirements.